Monday, June 15, 2009

Weddings, weddings, weddings!


















Ok, I know that I promised pictures of Chrissy and Randy's wedding in Ohio but never got back here with any! So I guess better late than never...here are a few fro
m their wedding along with a few from more recent weddings! Thanks for hanging in there with me! Some day I will get this multi tasking thing under control!!






















And the party...






































June 23rd, 2009
Congratulations Liz & Bryan!

Ceremony - First Presbyterian Church, Cuba, NY
Reception - Premier Banquet Center, Olean, NY







































Ok, so it's 12:30 AM... I am off to get some shut eye but I will be back tomorrow with Liz and Bryan's reception pics! Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment