Sunday, February 22, 2009

Who would've thought?





Ok, so I've heard that lots of photographers use blogs to communicate with their clients but until recently I had no idea that I was so completely behind the times because I didn't have one! So here I am!

I just got back from my first trip to Las Vegas for the WPPI (Wedding and Portrait Photographers International) Conference. I feel so lucky to have been able to sit in on seminars by some of the top photographers in the world! I learned so many great tips and ideas that I can't wait to start implementing them...starting with this blog!

I did notice that many people start blogs but don't follow up with them though. So I am asking you guys to give me a good kick in the behind if I slack off! And I will I do my very best to keep you posted on all of our latest photo shoots, events and specials!

Well, off to catch up on some sleep after a very busy week! Thanks for checking this out! I will try to get you some pictures on here very soon! Good Night.

1 comment: